It is three minutes to two a.m. and I have had drinks this evening. I don't believe writing this will count among the list of Stupid Things I've Done While Drinking, but to say I go forward without apprehension is dishonest at best.
What am I thinking about at the end of this long day?
1) Advanced Civilization is the best board game, ever.
2) I have no idea what makes me like a video game, but perhaps there is an essay there.
3) Facebook is a very poor substitute for actually seeing someone, but a very good improvement over never seeing anyone.
4) When will Los Angeles join the craft beer revolution?
5) Can sushi bars start serving chips and salsa?