Today I wrote a reaaaaaaally convoluted explanation of how YNAB handles credit cards, because it seriously took so much for me to figure out wtf they are up to. But it needs a little more editing than I can do right now. I wrote this awhile ago and while it's largely irrelevant to my life now, it makes me smile.
- A shovel is really, really something you need to carry. Because you can get stuck anywhere. By yourself.
- Layers! Wear layers, and tuck them into one another.
- Slightly unlaced snow boots is kind of a sexy look.
- Spring is the snowiest season.
- Seeing a tiny green thing poking out of the earth can reduce a person to tears.
- Pushing people who got their cars stuck in snow/ice is actually pretty fun.
- "Uffda" is appropriate for all situations.